Traveling to destinations all around the world can be exciting and adventurous…if you’re prepared.
We offer travel
consults which include:
If your travels take you to rural areas where there is a malaria risk, Dr. Graham can provide prescriptions for anti-malarial medications
Some have to be taken before you leave so it’s advised to plan accordingly.
Vaccines are available, at cost, and are not included in the fee for the travel consult.
Some of the vaccines we keep on hand are:
• Oral Typhoid (good for 3 years)
• Yellow Fever (good for 10 years)
• Tetanus (good for 10 years)
• Hepatitis A (series of 2, given over 6-month period; good for life)
• Hepatitis B (series of 3, given over 6-month period; good for life)